Refunds may be given to a participant prior to the start of a program, minus $15 processing fee. Refunds may be given to a participant who withdraws within the first two weeks of the program, minus classes taken, supplies fee and $15 processing fee. Participants who withdraw from a program after the second week of classes may receive credit, minus classes taken and the supplies fee.
· Parking lot etiquette at 442 Marrett Road: each suite is entitled to a limited number of front row spaces. We only have ONE front row parking spot: it is clearly marked by "Reserved for #7" sign. The terms of our lease are in effect 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - please do not use front row parking spaces that are reserved for other businesses. Also, please avoid using back row parking spots that are outlined in yellow on both sides - they are reserved for "InShape for Women" customers only.
· Even if you are late for class, PLEASE DO NOT SPEED in the parking lot for the safety of our students and neighbors. If you are waiting for your child in the car, please don't leave the engine running - our landlord prohibits idling in the parking lot. In order for our customers to receive free onsite parking, all of us must comply with our landlord's requests. The parking lot is a private property - all tenants and customers must adhere to the landlord's strict parking regulations. We appreciate your understanding.
· Regular attendance by students is expected. We allow two makeup classes per session. In order to qualify for a makeup class, please notify us by email at least 4 hours in advance that your child will be missing a class. No makeup classes are granted without an email notification. No refunds are provided for a missed class.
· Tuition is due on the first day of class. If your payment is late by more than 30 days, you will be charged $30 late payment fee.
· Parents should make every effort to pick-up their children on time. A late pick-up fee of $15 for every 15 minutes, or portion thereof, will be assessed. If you have not arrived on time to pick up your child, our staff will attempt to reach you by phone at any and all numbers provided on the registration form. Please consider weather and traffic conditions when making your pick-up arrangements.
· If you need to cancel a private lesson, you must do so no later than 4 hours in advance. You may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us a text message at 781.325.8285. If you do not cancel a private lesson 4 hours before your scheduled appointment, you must pay a $45.00 fee. As a note, private lessons that are cancelled either by no-show or late cancellation on two occasions will not be rescheduled at our studio.
· Classes cancelled due to the severe weather conditions or other emergencies will be rescheduled for the end of June, after the spring session is over.
· When our teachers are ill or on vacation, Alma Mater will attempt to provide a substitute teacher to ensure continuation of services, but it may be necessary to do make-ups on different days or times. Our teachers are friendly and well-qualified. Our effort is directed to making sure each student has an enjoyable learning experience. We reserve the right to require the withdrawal of any student who is judged to be not suited for the program.
· Refunds may be given to a participant prior to the start of a program, minus $15 processing fee. Refunds may be given to a participant who withdraws within the first two weeks of the program, minus classes taken, supplies fee and $15 processing fee. Participants who withdraw from a program after the second week of classes may receive credit, minus classes taken and the supplies fee. If insufficient enrollment causes a class to be cancelled, participants will receive a full refund.
· We offer a 10% discount of lesser tuition for additional family members. This discount is applicable to siblings signed up for the "Russian Day" program only. Discount is not applicable to private lessons or other programs.