· Refunds may be given to a participant prior to the start of a program, minus a $30 processing fee. Refunds may be given to a participant who withdraws within the FIRST TWO WEEKS of the program, minus classes are taken, supplies fee, and $30 processing fee. Participants who withdraw from a program after the second week of classes may receive credit, minus classes taken, and the supplies fee.
· Invoices are due upon receipt. You can only secure enrollment if space is still available in the class and payment is received. If your payment is late by more than 30 days, you will be charged $30 late payment fee. Zoom links for online classes will be emailed only after payment is received.
· Regular attendance by students is expected. For group classes we allow TWO MAKEUP CLASSES per semester. In order to qualify for a makeup class, please notify us by email at least 4 hours in advance that your child will be missing a class. No makeup classes are granted without email notification. No refunds are provided for a missed class.
· If you need to cancel a private lesson, you must do so no later than 4 hours in advance. You may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us a text message at 781.325.8285. If you do not cancel a private lesson 4 hours before your scheduled appointment, you will be charged for it. As a note, private lessons that are cancelled either by no-show or late cancellation on two occasions will not be rescheduled at our studio.
· Parents should make every effort to pick-up their children on time. A late pick-up fee of $15 for every 15 minutes, or portion thereof, will be assessed. If you have not arrived on time to pick up your child, our staff will attempt to reach you by phone at any and all numbers provided on the registration form. Please consider weather and traffic conditions when making your pick-up arrangements.
· Classes cancelled due to the severe weather conditions or other emergencies will be rescheduled for the end of June, after the spring session is over.
· When our teachers are ill or on vacation, Alma Mater will attempt to provide a substitute teacher to ensure continuation of services, but it may be necessary to do make-ups on different days or times. Our teachers are friendly and well-qualified. Our effort is directed to making sure each student has an enjoyable learning experience. We reserve the right to require the withdrawal of any student who is judged to be not suited for the program.
· We offer a 10% discount of lesser tuition for additional family members. This discount is applicable to siblings signed up for the "Russian Day" program only. Discount is not applicable to private lessons or other programs.
· Parents are not allowed to distribute Alma Mater Zoom links. Only our instructors and supporting administrator can send out Alma Mater Zoom links and record class sessions. Students are not allowed to record class sessions by using Zoom.
· Even if you are late for class, PLEASE DO NOT SPEED in the parking lot for the safety of our students and neighbors.
· Parking lot etiquette at 442 Marrett Road: each business is entitled to a limited number of front row parking spots. We only have ONE front row parking spot in front of suite #7. The terms of our lease are in effect 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - we kindly ask you not use front row parking spaces that are reserved for other businesses.
We appreciate your understanding.